WE ARE OPEN!
WE ARE OPEN!!!
We wanted to thank you for being patient throughout this crisis and let you know that we can finally re open!
It’s been a strange four months, but we are finally allowed to reopen the tattoo studio, and whilst the process for booking remains largely the same, there are some new guidelines that we must stick to in order to begin tattooing again.
We are encouraging you to sign up to the newsletter/ contact us via email (through the website also works) to help us deal with track and trace responsibilities during the pandemic. We will need to send you important forms and information to read through regarding the COVID related risks of being tattooed at this time and the new shop procedures which we must make you adhere to.
A few important changes
- All consultations must be done online as per government guidance.
- A £5 surcharge will be added to every booking to cover PPE costs, included are (mask, alcohol wipes, apron, aftercare cream).
- You must come alone - no group bookings or friends are allowed right now.
- All tattoos must be booked in advance - no walk ins.
- No food or drink are allowed, please eat before you come for your tattoo.
- A mask must be worn at all times
- Regular hand washing and sanitising is encouraged.
Full details will be sent out to you when you book. Taking bookings from the 16th July, so get in touch today...
We can’t wait to start creating again and look forward to seeing you all soon!