We are being updated on the current covid-19 situation constantly. Currently, we are adhering to a set of government guidelines as well as maintaining existing hygiene practices. More may be added, so please check before coming to your appointment...
- We are now asking you to scan the QR code for the NHS track and trace app when you enter the premises.
- All consultations will be online only via Facebook, Instagram, message through the website or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- A mask must be worn at all times on the premises (staff will be wearing a mask and a visor).
- All customers will be by appointment only and must come to their appointment alone. The door will be locked throughout the day to stop any walk ins.
- If you are feeling unwell at all , or have ANY of the symptoms of covid-19, please contact us to rebook your appointment. Your deposit will be transferred to a new date, which you can book once your symptoms have gone, or have waited for the 14 day isolation period to be over.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use at the door and we ask that you use this immediately after entering the premises. We also ask that you wash your hands regularly in the sink provided.
- All surfaces (including door handles and light switches) will be disinfected thoroughly after each client to minimise risk of infection.
- You will be asked to sign an additional form relating to covid- 19 Before your tattoo, as an extra precaution for insurance purposes.
Please be aware that the minimum £55 deposit (which includes a £5 PPE charge) and/ or any other money sent in the form of a deposit is non refundable.
If you need to reschedule the appointment, you will need to give us at least 48 hours notice prior to your appointment, or you will lose your deposit. We allow for one rescheduling and you will retain your deposit. If the cancellation is COVID related we will also transfer the deposit to your new appointment date.
Deposits are important for the tattoo industry and help to cover costs if a client doesn’t show up and the tattooist cannot replace the client at short notice, as such losing income. This ensures that our artists are paid for their time when drawing and preparing your tattoo, often after hours at home.
Please be aware that by paying a deposit for your tattoo to Black Floral Tattoo and Beauty, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions listed above.
UK Shipping Costs: Royal Mail Standard Shipping £3.30. This is a tracked service. Delivery is estimated 5-7 working days. (Please allow up to 21 days for your item to arrive. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, shipping can be irregular)
Free UK delivery on orders over £50!
Europe Shipping Costs: Royal Mail International £4.60. This is an untracked service and does not provide a signature upon delivery. Delivery is estimated 10-15 working days. (Please allow up to 21 days for your item to arrive. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, shipping can be irregular)
Rest of World Shipping Costs: Royal Mail International £4.60. This is an untracked service and does not provide a signature upon delivery. Delivery is estimated 15-21 working days. (Please allow up to 21 days for your item to arrive. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, shipping can be irregular)
Q - What if there is a fault with my item or an error with the printing?
A - When an order is received, if there is a print fault/print error then we ask that you send an image of the issue along with the order number to email@example.com. Once we have the images and confirm the misprint/ error, we will dispatch the replacement item(s) as soon as possible.
Q - What if my item is damaged in transit?
A - Should an order have been damaged in transit, we also take full responsibility for this and ask for an image and the order number, again sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will dispatch the replacement item(s) as soon as possible.
Q - What if I change my mind?
A - If you receive an order and simply change your mind, we would not accept a return/issue a replacement in this case.
Q - What if I send my shopping to the wrong address?
A - If you notice that the shipping address on an order is incorrect, please notify us as soon as possible at email@example.com including the order number and the correct shipping address.
Providing the order hasn’t yet been shipped, we will be happy to edit the destination and ship to the new address.
However, if the order has already been shipped and the address is incorrect, this isn’t something we will take responsibility for. You can place a duplicate order and we will ship to the correct address, or wait to see if the package is returned to us due to an unsuccessful delivery.
If the address is invalid, the delivery service will return the package to sender once delivery has been attempted (this can take 3-6 weeks for post to be returned). Once we have received the returned parcel, we will notify you via e-mail and await your response.