Book a tattoo in 1...2...3...
1) Send us a message with details such as design idea, placement ideas, black and grey or colour, style and any other information you think is relevant. If you’ve seen a design that you want from this website please send the reference number or a description (This information will give us a pretty clear idea of what it is you want, then we start an online consultation).
2) We will message you back as soon as we can and ask you a few questions to delve a little deeper into what you want (The consultation will give you a better idea of possibilities, changes, improvements and cover up options if that’s what you’re looking for).
3) Pay your deposit * and send over some dates that you are available to attend the session. (please make sure you have enough time for the length of the tattoo session and also 1 hour before and after. There’s always a possibility that’s you may feel faint, stencils may need to be applied more than once etc and it’s good to have plenty of time to relax and make the experience as calm and relaxed as possible).
*This will be a minimum of £50 or full payment for any tattoos where the cost is less than £50 (Minimum tattoo charge is £20 even if you just want a dot)
* We operate a fully licensed professional studio.
*All appropriate tattoo equipment used is fully disposable. Stations are cleaned thoroughly before and after each use.
*Fully licensed and insured, we operate to the highest industry standards.
We take great care to adhere to hygiene regulations, to ensure that every experience you have with us, is as safe and enjoyable as possible.
If you have any more question please message via the contact page.
We are being updated on the current covid-19 situation constantly, but must remain closed until further notice. As soon as an opening date is announced we will be adhering to a set of government guidelines as well as maintaining existing hygiene practices. More may be added, so please check before coming to your appointment...
- All consultations will be online only via Facebook, Instagram or email (email@example.com)
- All customers will be by appointment only and must come to their appointment alone. The door will be locked throughout the day to stop any walk ins.
- If you are feeling unwell at all , or have ANY of the symptoms of covid-19, please contact us to rebook your appointment. Your deposit will be transferred to a new date, which you can book once your symptoms have gone, or have waited for the 14 day isolation period to be over.
- Hand sanitiser will be available to use at the door and we ask that you use this immediately after entering the premises. We also ask that you wash your hands regularly in the sink provided.
- All surfaces (including door handles and light switches) will be disinfected thoroughly after each client to minimise risk of infection.
- You will be asked to sign an additional form relating to covid- 19 Before your tattoo, as an extra precaution for insurance purposes.
UK Shipping Costs: Royal Mail Standard Shipping £3.30. This is a tracked service. Delivery is estimated 5-7 working days. (Please allow up to 21 days for your item to arrive. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, shipping can be irregular)
Free UK delivery on orders over £40!
Europe Shipping Costs: Royal Mail International £4.60. This is an untracked service and does not provide a signature upon delivery. Delivery is estimated 10-15 working days. (Please allow up to 21 days for your item to arrive. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, shipping can be irregular)
Rest of World Shipping Costs: Royal Mail International £4.60. This is an untracked service and does not provide a signature upon delivery. Delivery is estimated 15-21 working days. (Please allow up to 21 days for your item to arrive. Due to the covid-19 pandemic, shipping can be irregular)
Q - What if there is a fault with my item or an error with the printing?
A - When an order is received, if there is a print fault/print error then we ask that you send an image of the issue along with the order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have the images and confirm the misprint/ error, we will dispatch the replacement item(s) as soon as possible.
Q - What if my item is damaged in transit?
A - Should an order have been damaged in transit, we also take full responsibility for this and ask for an image and the order number, again sent to email@example.com and we will dispatch the replacement item(s) as soon as possible.
Q - What if I change my mind?
A - If you receive an order and simply change your mind, we would not accept a return/issue a replacement in this case.
Q - What if I send my shopping to the wrong address?
A - If you notice that the shipping address on an order is incorrect, please notify us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org including the order number and the correct shipping address.
Providing the order hasn’t yet been shipped, we will be happy to edit the destination and ship to the new address.
However, if the order has already been shipped and the address is incorrect, this isn’t something we will take responsibility for. You can place a duplicate order and we will ship to the correct address, or wait to see if the package is returned to us due to an unsuccessful delivery.
If the address is invalid, the delivery service will return the package to sender once delivery has been attempted (this can take 3-6 weeks for post to be returned). Once we have received the returned parcel, we will notify you via e-mail and await your response.